- Jobkeeper extension 2
- Accelerated depreciation
- Tax treatment of Victorian business grants
- Varying your PAYG Instalments
- Trading stock taken for private use
- Property sales and ATO data matching
- Online sales data matching
- Vehicle registration data matching
- ATO prosecutions
- Insolvency reforms
- $10,000+ cash transactions
- Budget measures now law
- Jobkeeper overpayments
- New PAYG Withholding rates
- Single Touch Payroll – having problems?
- Need an STP exemption?
- Shareholder loans
- Foreign investment in real estate
- Varying your PAYG Instalment
- Small business CGT concessions
- Closing a small business
- Update your ABN details
2020–21 Special Budget Edition
A big spending Budget that is all about jobs
On Tuesday 6 October, the Treasurer, The Hon Josh Frydenberg MP, delivered the delayed 2020–21 Federal Budget, his second Budget.
How times change. In April last year, Mr Frydenberg delivered…Read More
Fixed Fee Accounting Packages
Our Xero clients are discovering the advantages of our fixed fee accounting packages. Our basic package includes preparation of financial statements and income tax returns and unlimited phone calls and emails for basic advice.
“Having our accounting fees fixed with the option to pay them monthly has provided us with certainty regarding the cost of our compliance work. We no longer wonder what our accounting bill is going to be each year and it’s great knowing that we’re not on the clock every time we call for assistance or advice.”
For more information, please contact our office or: Click here >>